Re: [802.19] Plans for March IEEE Meeting - Coexistence in 3650 MHz Band

All,

            We discussed this topic on the conference call.  We decided to make sure we scheduled the meetings when it did not conflict with 11n/11y/11VHT.  We identified two time slots which seems sufficient,

Tuesday PM1 (1:30 – 3:30 PM)

Wednesday PM2 (4:00- 6:00 PM)

            So the plan is to schedule the meeting during those two time slots.

            There are two choices in terms of whether it is a 19 meeting or a joint meeting.  They are basically very similar so I don’t think it is a big deal either way.  The choices are,

  1. An 802.19 meeting.  During that time 16h would not schedule its own meeting.
  2. A joint 16h/19 meeting.

I am fine with either approach so I will leave it to the 16h members to choose which they prefer.

            I can think of two items for the agenda for those two meetings,

  • Address any remaining comments on the Simulation document and Metrics document.
  • Review the preliminary CA document

If anyone else has other suggestions for agenda items please suggest them.

Regards,

Steve