Re: [802.19] 40 MHz 11n Conference call

Several people sent me feedback that another call next week would be useful.  I have already set up the bridge so we are good to go.  The call will be the same date/time (Monday 1PM EDT/10 AM PDT) and on the save bridge as last week.

Steve

Από: Shellhammer, Steve
Αποστολή: Τρι 10/6/2008 8:18 πμ
Προς: 802. 19 TAG (stds-802-19@ieee.org); Benjamin A. Rolfe (ben@BLINDCREEK.COM); Bill Shvodian (bill.shvodian@ieee.org); Bruce Kraemer (bkraemer@marvell.com); John Barr (john.barr@motorola.com); Jones, Vk; Matt Smith (Matt.Smith@Atheros.com); Necati Canpolat (necati.canpolat@intel.com); Carl Stevenson (carl.stevenson@ieee.org); David Cypher (david.cypher@nist.gov); Eldad Perahia (eldad.perahia@intel.com); Ivan Reede (I_reede@amerisys.com); Joseph Levy (Joseph.Levy@InterDigital.com); Mark Austin (Mark.austin@ofcom.org.uk); Michael Lynch (mjlynch@nortel.com); Nada Golmie (nada.golmie@nist.gov); Paul Piggin (ppiggin@nextwave.com); Robert Heile (bheile@ieee.org); Shellhammer, Steve; Sheung Li (sli@sibeam.com); Steve Whitesell (swhitesell@vtech.ca); Vivek Gupta (vivek.g.gupta@INTEL.COM)
Θέμα: 40 MHz 11n Conference call

It seems you all had an interesting call yesterday.  Thanks, Ivan for handling the call.

I have booked a conference bridge for next week.  Is there interest in another call next week?

Please send me feedback and I will send out a notice if there is interest.  I will be back next week so Ivan is off the hook for leading the call. J

Steve