Re: [802.19] TVWS Coexistence

Richard,

                Thanks for the info.

Steve

From: Richard Kennedy [mailto:rikennedy@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 9:20 PM
To: Shellhammer, Steve; STDS-802-19@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [802.19] TVWS Coexistence

Steve:

Any “understanding” of the database provisions is premature.  The Second R&O covered some basic ideas, and the public notice said these provisions will not be written to Part 15 until later.  So at this point I would not even venture to guess what the final outcome of Part 15.713, 15.714, 15.715 and 15.717 (the database provisions) will look like.

From the Federal Register of February 17, 2009: Effective March 19, 2009, except for §§ 15.713, 15.714, 15.715 and 15.717, which contain information collection requirements that have not been approved by the Office of Management and Budget. The Federal Communications Commission will publish a document in the Federal Register announcing the effective date of those sections.

Rich Kennedy

Standards Manager

Research In Motion