Re: [802.19] Regarding P802.19.1 requirements

Hi, Yohannes, and everyone else,

As promised I've made some editorial comments which I think clarify the original NICT contribution (at least they do so to me).  Please see the link below.

Thanks,

Alex

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/10/19-10-0034-00-0001-comments-on-requirements.ppt