From: Ivan Reede [mailto:i_reede@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 12:57 PM
To: STDS-802-19@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.19] Fw: [802.19] Agenda

Thanks Steve for the time allocaion next Tuesday. I think this will help alot in being ready for the Orlando meeting.

So, for everybody interested in the requirements ad-hoc, we wil be having a teleconference next Tuesday at the usual time. I beleive Tuncer will gladly organize the teleconference bridge, so I will let him send us all an e-mail with the coordinates for the call. Thanks Tuncer for your help, its appreciated.

See you all next Tuesday.

Ivan Reede