[802.19] 802.19.1 proposal upload reminder

Hi everyone,

This is a friendly reminder that September 5th is the deadline for
uploading proposals and accompanying material to the server for the
September meeting.  According to our draft development process
document, after all presentations of a given clause, a straw poll is
taken in the task group on all the proposals to facilitate merging of
the proposals. Therefore please please sent an email of the document
number of your proposal and which clauses it contains to me
(tbaykas@xxxxxxxx) and Mika Kasslin (mika.kasslin@xxxxxxxxx).

Best Regards,
Tuncer

P.s.: Next 802.19 teleconference is on September 8th,  9:00 AM ET. If
you would like to
present a contribution please notify the group. If we receive any
notification, I will provide detailed agenda on September 7th.