[802.19] List of the uploaded proposals for September meeting

Dear all,

I would like to thank all proposers for uploading their documents.
Below is the list of proposals, which are uploaded before the deadline.

Päivi Ruuska (Nokia)                 System description and reference model proposal
Ivan Reede, (AmeriSys Inc)       Proposal_for_802.19.1 coexistence draft, Part I
Junho Jo, Jihyun LEE(LGE)       Proposal on the system description clause and reference model clause
Hyunduk Kang, et al (ETRI)       System description and reference model proposal
S. Filin et al (NICT)                   Proposal for System Description and Reference Model

I suggest proposers to prepare their presentations and if necessary do updates  before the September meeting.
At the beginning of the meeting we will determine the presentation order.

Sincerely yours,
Tuncer