[802.19] Need for clarification about the White Space bands

Dear  all,

I need clarification about possible white space bands in which new
standard can operate.  I presented a document showing  that only TVWS
is open to unlicensed use as of 2010.
As a researcher who is interested in regulations throughout the world,
I would like to learn if there is any preparation in regulatory bodies
to open any other white space band to
 unlicensed use  in 1 or 2 years. My research indicates, it will take
a longer time. Therefore I suggest stating "operation in TVWS" in the
PAR. It will provide a clear direction for designers. If in the
future, there are other bands available to WS operation we can always
create amendments.

Sincerely yours,
Tuncer Baykas