Re: [802.19] 802.19.1 Teleconference Agenda

Dear All,

I just uploaded an updated version of the contribution dealing with measurements and measurement reporting to the mentor. The intention is to have the document discussed in the call tomorrow.

The section 9.6 text has not been changed pretty much at all from the previous version. The document has now data type definition proposals included for both the SAP and the messages in the exposed interfaces and that’s what I would like to ask you to pay more attention to. If you just have time please review the proposed definitions and send your comments to me any time convenient for you.

Best Regards,

Mika

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/12/19-12-0016-03-0001-measurements-and-measurement-reporting.doc