From: Tuncer Baykas [mailto:tbaykas@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 10:09 PM
To: STDS-802-19@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.19] Anouncement

Dear all,

Since September 2009, I have been a proud member of our 802.19 community. I served this group as the chair of Task Group 1 for more than 2 years. As a group we finalized our draft standard and started letter ballot process. Although we have a long way to go, I am certain that P802.19.1 has a prosperous and bright future. Unfortunately, I will not able to be part of that future as a Task Group chair effective from August 1st. I would like to thank WG Chair Steve Shellhammer and WG Vice Chair Ivan Reede and also, current and former
TG1 officers Mika Kasslin, Stanislav Filin, Hyunduk Kang and Junyi Wang for their continued support. Last but not least, I would like to thank all active participants. I hope to see you all again in the not so distant future.

Respectfully yours,
Tuncer Baykas