[802.19] FW: Telecon - C63.27 - Wireless Coexistence

I received this email and wanted to forward it to the 802.19 WG.

Does anyone see any action that we need to take related to this activitiy?

Steve

From: owner-stds-pdr-wg2@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-stds-pdr-wg2@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stephen Berger
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2012 6:03 AM
To: c63-coexistence@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Telecon - C63.27 - Wireless Coexistence

I would like to hold a series of telecons on the C63.27 project, evaluation test methods for wireless coexistence.  I have schedule a telecom for this coming Monday to get started.  We will decide on the call when we want to have future calls for this project.  The call information is:

Dial-in Number: 1-626-677-3000

Participant Access Code: 626642

Our default work plan is to implement the recommendations of the study project we just completed.  I am attaching that report here.  Of course we can modify this plan as we get into the work and find improvements.

I would like to first take up the issue of simultaneous transmitters.  This issue has been problematic for hearing aid compatibility but I think would better be handled with a more general treatment here and then specifically applied in the context of the C63.19 standard.  I will give more background on the call about some recent interpretations of the C63.19 standard, which raised the issue and the related discussions with the FCC on it.

Best Regards,

Stephen Berger

TEM Consulting, LP

Web Site - www.temconsulting.com