[802.19] TG1 teleconference on Wed, August 22, cancelled

Hi all,

There seems to be no contributions for the TG1 call tomorrow, Wednesday, August 22, and that’s why I cancel the call.

The next scheduled call is in a week on August 29. That call will be hold to give an update on candidate draft preparations and to start preparations for the September interim meeting. Naturally there will be time for any contributions as well. So, if you happen to have any contributions you would like to have discussed in the call next week, please let me know in advance.

Best Regards,

Mika