[802.19] TG1 teleconferences and CDIS interactions

Dear all,

In reference to an earlier email remainder on TG1 teleconferences before the November 2012 plenary please find here a call for contributions on interactions between CDISs.

In the recent meeting we discussed in the TG what to do if anything with a CDIS interfacing another CDIS. It was generally acknowledged that multiple CDISs are expected and they are expected to interact with each other e.g. with respect to information sharing. Currently the TG1 system architecture has no interface from a CDIS to another and there are no mechanisms or procedures which relate to CDIS interactions. As discussed in Indian Wells, we need to decide whether the current model is enough or whether the specification should be extended to address CDIS interactions as well.

If the TG wishes to address the CDIS interactions as well in the spec, we need to have contributions on solutions related to the interfaces, mechanisms and procedures.

If you have an opinion and/or a solution proposal, please consider preparing a contribution for one of our calls listed in the earlier email. The objective is to start discussions in the call on October 24 at the latest based on contributions. Please be prepared to submit your contribution to the mentor at least 24 hours before the start of the call. An email to the reflector will do as well if you are not able to prepare a document or a presentation. Any types of contributions are appreciated and welcome!

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Mika