[802.19] 802.19.3 Task Group News

Hello to all that have participated in the 802.19.3 Development, here is an update on status:

The working group motions completed and both passed (see below).  Your task group chair and working group chair are working together to assemble the information to support the EC motion and will work together for the REVCOM submission.  I will keep the group updated on progress.

Thanks to the great efforts of everyone involved, we can see the finish line!

Ben

Move to request the IEEE 802 Executive Committee to forward P802.19.3-D08 to RevCom.

Moved by: Benjamin Rolfe

Seconded by: Jianlin Guo

Results (Y/N/A) = 30/0/1

Motion Passed