[802.19] P802.19.3 Status Update

Having been approved to forward to RevCom by the EC yesterday, the draft has been put on the RevCom agenda for the 24-March-2021 meeting.  Thus we have entered the final gate!

Your WG and TG chairs will be monitoring for any comments from RevCom members. Should we receive comments we will need to respond prior to the RevCom meeting.  I am asking for 2 meeting slots during the March plenary to address any issues that may arise during RevCom review.

Congratulations to all that contributed!

Ben

Avast logo