[802.19] Proposed future position statement for IEEE-SA on spectrum management

Dear all,

Following our discussion in the IEEE 802.18 ISUS (IEEE Spectrum Statement Update) ad-hoc last week on 9 Dec, Friday, I've revised the first draft published in August last year, taking into account discussions on the .18 reflector and previous contributions developed by the IEEE 802.18 in response to various regulatory authorities this year.

See the new draft contained herein: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/22/18-22-0087-01-ISUS-draft-statement.docx

It features the following headings (to be elaborated) with accompanying text where marked *:

*<Introductory paragraph>**

*<The IEEE 802 family of technologies for unlicensed spectrum>**

*<**Recommendations**>**

*<History>*

*<Current applications, increasing future applications>**

*<Spectrum sharing, co-existence, .19>**

*<Optimistic end-note>**

**

**

**

**

**

In the segment on .19, it would be helpful if someone more familiar with the work could proof-read. For .11 and .15, please check that recommendations 3 and 4 reflect top priorities for the near future.

We will have a new discussion tomorrow at 12h00 ET-13h00 ET. You find call-in details at https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/16/18-16-0038-29-0000-teleconference-call-in-info.pptx

Best regards,

--
Amelia Andersdotter