[802.19] Agenda for today's IEEE 802.18 ISUS ad-hoc call posted

Dear all,

You find the agenda of today's IEEE 802.18 ISUS ad-hoc call posted here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/22/18-22-0160-00-ISUS-16-december-2022-isus-ad-hoc-agenda.pptx

We'll be primarily discussion doc. 18-22-0087r3 available here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/22/18-22-0087-03-ISUS-draft-statement.docx

It is based on contributions to regulatory authorities developed by the IEEE 802.18 group in 2022, primarily 18-22/152r9 and 18-22/120r7. It also references past work in IEEE 802.19, introduces four policy recommendations, and aligns with language we've discussed on the IEEE 802.18 reflector.

If you want to contribute or have thoughts or opinions, but for whatever reason can't attend the call today, don't hesitate to send me any comments offline/in private.

Best regards,

--
Amelia Andersdotter