[802.19] FCC adopted rules on allowing radar devices to operate in the 57 GHz to 71 GHz band

Dear 802.18 members,
cc 802.11, 802.15, and 802.19 members,

As a follow-up of my previous message and the recent discussion in the IEEE 802.18 meeting, FCC adopted the following Report and Order in its May 2023 Open Commission Meeting:
ET Docket No. 21-264:  Allowing Expanded Flexibility and Opportunities for Radar Operation in the 57-64 GHz band

For details, please visit:
https://docs.fcc.gov/public/attachments/FCC-23-35A1.pdf

Regards,
Edward