From: A.L. Ramesh <al.ramesh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed., Mar. 6, 2024, 06:32
Subject: OHD through Video Conference on 08.03.2024 (Friday) at 1200 Noon

R/Sir,

Open House Discussion (OHD) on the Consultation Paper on ‘Open and De-licensed use of Unused or Limited Used Spectrum Bands for Demand Generation for Limited Period in Tera Hertz Range’ is scheduled to be held on 08.03.2024 through Video Conference. Sign-in time is 11:30 AM (IST) and OHD will start at 12:00 Noon (IST).

The link for Registering for the Video Conference has been provided in the URL:

https://www.airmeet.com/e/f55bf7f0-d488-11ee-ae77-858fdb62d007

It is requested to kindly register and make it convenient to attend the Open House Discussion.

With Regards,

A.L. Ramesh
Senior Research Officer (NSL-II), TRAI

Tel. 011-23664657  Mob.9818357726