[802.19] Updated draft and a presentation re: FCC's 6 GHz Second FNPRM

Dear 802.18 members,
cc 802.11, 802.15, 802.19 members,

Based on the feedback from the lively discussion in the February 29th teleconference call, Hassan further updated the draft response to the FCC's 6 GHz Second FNPRM, which is available for comment and it will be reviewed during our 802.18 call later today (3pm ET, 7 March 2024):
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/24/18-24-0007-02-0000-proposed-response-to-fcc-second-further-notice-of-proposed-rulemaking-for-6ghz.docx

In addition to this updated draft, we will continue to hear a presentation from Ben on this topic:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/24/18-24-0018-00-0000-proposed-changes-to-response-6ghz-u-nii-fcc-second-fnprm.pptx

If you have any comment on the draft and the presentation, please feel free to reach out to the authors or preferably share with us your comments via the 802.18 email reflector.

Regards,
Edward