Re: stds-80220-requirements: Friday July 18th Call Issues

David,
Given the number of times this call has moved at the last minute, people may not make the call. I personally can no longer make the call.
Therefore I suggest, if the original proponent of the contribution is not on the call, you leave the item in the appendix for the group discussion at the Plenary. It would be unfair to remove an item, if people can not make a call that was moved everyday and is now on the last office day before the Plenary.
Thanks for all your work and see you in San Francisco.
Regards,
Jerry Upton
Co-Vice Chair 802.20