RE: stds-80220-requirements: Friday July 18th Call Issues

Jerry

As you are aware, we are using the exploder as the main means to get
consensus on issues. We will also use the call to get consensus and if
the original contributor has issues, they can use either the exploder or
the call to make their opinions understood.

We are hoping that at the Plenary we will discuss in detail all the
issues/ opinions and use that Forum for the most contentious issues.

As far as moving the call, we have been swamped by last-minute
contributions and David has been working late hours (14+) to get
everything incorporated and as such we could not have the scheduled
call. We had asked contributors to give us notice but many ignored the
advice.

Sorry you will not be able to make the call tomorrow but hopefully we
will continue making progress.

See you in San Francisco.

Khurram

Khurram P. Sheikh