RE: stds-80220-requirements: Frame Error Rate Requirement, 4.1.10

>===== Original Message From Joseph Cleveland <JClevela@sta.samsung.com> =====
>Hi Vladimir, Jinweon and All:
>
>Perhaps we could clear up our understanding if the over-the-air protocol
>were to be defined in the Requirements document.  The description sent out
>last week "assumed" RLP PDUs (frames).  Will 802.20 use RLP?
>
>Joseph Cleveland

RLP is very effective in cleaning up the wireless channel so that TCP can be
efficiently used. We can always disable RLP (through parameter setting) to
support specific applications.

Yu-Dong Yao

Prof. Yu-Dong Yao
Tel:(201)216-5264; Fax:(201)216-8246
Wireless Information Systems Engineering Laboratory (WISELAB)
ECE Department, Stevens Institute of Technology
<http://wireless.ece.stevens-tech.edu>
<http://www.ece.stevens-tech.edu/~yyao>