RE: stds-80220-requirements: RE: Calls for requirements

Since these calls were not announced at the closing plenary - please let me know immediately if any of you have a problem with these calls.

Mark Klerer

-----Original Message-----
From: Mcginniss, Dave S [GMG] [mailto:david.s.mcginniss@mail.sprint.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 12:39 AM
To: stds-80220-requirements@ieee.org
Subject: stds-80220-requirements: RE: Calls for requirements

I will outline the call Schedule through the interim meeting in Singapore.  I will not schedule a call this week because the 5 business day timeline can't be met.

The call-in number will be 888-517-2888  Pin 34557.

Call dates are listed below every Thursday at 1:00pm CST

August 7th

August 14th

August 21st

August 28th

September 4th

Agendas will be sent out by Midnight the Friday before the call.

Items will be covered wit a specific revision number that will be a call behind due to the 5day requirement for comments.

Each section will start out marked as OPEN and remain open until closed by consensus.

Lack of a response during the 5 days after a posting will be considered consensus.

None of these periods will start until the end of the plenary meeting but the clock is now ticking.

Revisions will enter the document and have one more cycle before being closed if there is no activity.

Versions will be released by Midnight Thursday CST.   This means that Submissions not posted at least 5 business days prior will not make the Revision.

If the reasoning is week I will ask for more or so can anyone.

I hope this will make the process more bearable for some.  I will be using Microsoft project to track dates of contributions and comments by section number.

David S. McGinniss

Sprint Broadband Wireless Group

Principal Engineer II

(630) 926-3184