RE: [Fwd: stds-80220-requirements: Proposal for Section 4.1.1 MBWA QoS]

.20 should not prevent encapsulating and compressing packets between the mobile and nodes upstream of the BS (e.g. TCP/IP header compression or PPP compression in 3GPP2). Therefore MF classifiers, especially if extended to fields beyond TCP/IP, should be optional. I made the small edit in Jim's write-up to reflect that.

Branislav

Requirements_QOS_07.30.04.doc