Re: stds-80220-requirements: System Gain Requirement, 4.1.1

Dear YUZA and ALL..

>it should not include transmitter power in "Section 4.1 System"
I agree with YUZA.
If we remove the transmitter power from System gain, Remains will be Receive
Sensitivity.
Receive Sensitivity is defined in Section 4.2.1.

Kimura

"YUZA Masaaki" <yuzam@pb.jp.nec.com>@majordomo.ieee.org 2003/08/08 10:47:18

送信者:   owner-stds-80220-requirements@majordomo.ieee.org

宛先: "'Stds-80220-Requirements \(E-mail\)'" <stds-80220-requirements@ieee.org>,
      <reza.arefi@ieee.org>
cc:
件名: Re: stds-80220-requirements: System Gain Requirement, 4.1.1

yuza@NEC-i

I think, it should not include trnasmitter power in "Section 4.1 System"

Please see with attached text.

YUZA Masaaki
NEC infrontia Corp.
E-mail:yuzam@pb.jp.nec.com