stds-80220-requirements: MBWA Interfaces diagram

 I would like to remove the daigram called "MBWA interfaces" (attached) in
section 3.2.  This diagram shows that there is a direct interface between
the Air Interface and user/comm interfaces.  As noted in previous email
traffic, 802.20 by defintion does not specify the complete link layer.   So
any reference to a direct interface to the USB ports or DS1 is clearly out
of the question.  But we do (via 802 bridging) an interface to 10/100 or
GigE ethernet.

 <<Doc4.doc>>

Doc4.doc