Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 2:27 PM
Subject: stds-80220-requirements: FW: 802.20 Requirements - Repeaters

Current Text

Support for the use of Repeaters (Open)

The system should support the use of repeaters

Proposed Text

The AI must not preclude the use of repeaters or reflectors to bypass obstructions and extend cell coverage.

Rational

1) This text clarifies the rational given at the meeting in Singapore

John J. Humbert

6220 Sprint Parkway

Mailstop KSOPHD0504 - 5D276

Overland Park, KS 66251-6118