From: Dohyung Choi
To: stds-80220-requirements@ieee.org
Sent: 10/17/2003 2:58 AM
Subject: Re: stds-80220-requirements: FW: 802.20 Requirements - Repeaters

Humbert, John J,

I am sorry that I couldn't attend last conference call for repeater
issue discussion.
But I agreed with your proposal completely.
Reflectors as well as repeaters can be good solutions to solve a
coverage hole.
Operators can choose which one is proper by service circumstance.
I think you pointed what I missed very well.
I support your proposal.

Regards,

Dohyung Choi
KTF