RE: stds-80220-requirements: FW: 802.20 Requirements - Repeaters: CLARIFICATIONS; PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

All

Couple of clarifications:

1) John Humbert from Sprint is the editor of the requirements document
for 802.20. An email form Robert Love suggested otherwise.

2)John has published a detailed schedule of our conference calls,
process to get closure (specifically item by item) and our deadlines for
the contribution for the November plenary. Please check the website for
all these details or your email.

PLEASE read ALL the correspondence group info and email reflector on
specific topics before sending emails without any reference to the topic
or the thread. We appreciate everyone's inputs but would like to make
the necessary progress expeditiously.

PLEASE refrain from creating unnecessary confusion by inviting
additional "meetings" and creating your own processes. Feel free to work
in the background with your colleagues to create consensus.

3) As we have reiterated in our conference calls, we will be providing a
consensus document as well as a set of issues that need further
discussion at the plenary if we don't achieve consensus.

Thanks for your attention to these matters.

Also, if anyone has any questions on the requirements group or the
document, please contact me at Khurram.p.sheikh@mail.sprint.com or John
Humbert at jhumbe01@sprintspectrum.com.

Khurram Sheikh
Chair- 802.20 Requirements Correspondence Group

Chief Technology Advisor
Sprint- Broadband Wireless
Tel (SM): 650-513-2056
Tel(KC): 913-762-1645