Agenda and contributions loaded

Folks,

All the contributions for the Sept. 2005 have been upload. The comments
are compiled in a single .usr file named "D00_02_MasterFile.USR". Please
do let me know if you believe that you had sent me a comment
contribution, obtained a DCN in advance and it does not appear on the
web site.

There should be 166 comments in all. Some comments do not appear to be
complete or filled properly. My guess is that some of you have not used
the same version of "Commentary" that I had uploaded on 802.21 web site.
The difference primarily comes from different fields being enabled in
various versions. So some fields would appear to be offset or seem
incorrectly filled. Hopefully the next iteration should be better than
this one!

Best Regards and see you all at Garden Grove....

-ajay

Ajay Rajkumar
Chair, IEEE 802.21 WG