RE: We MUST improve the use and readability of the new commentary tool

Peretz,

This seems to be largely a tool issue….

Most of the columns in different comments are offset w.r.t each other in the merged Comments file , so that section numbers, pages etc. across all comments are not well aligned in the merged Comments file. That leads to a lot of confusion. Also in many cases the comments are addressed more adequately through the supporting contributions.

Would have been better to include an example (sample) of Comments file with some instructions for 802.21 members who have not been attending 802.16 and are using this for the first time. I know many 802.21 members have spent quite a bit of time in just getting used to the tool and in submitting comments as best as they can.

Best Regards

-Vivek