From: Sreemanthula Srinivas (Nokia-NRC/Dallas)
Sent: Mon 9/19/2005 7:25 PM
To: 'ajayrajkumar@lucent.com'
Cc: vivek.g.gupta@intel.com
Subject: Commentary Contribution update

Hi Ajay,
Like I mentioned my comments were not imported correctly in your version. It could be because when I did the submit ballot, it compressed the original file but the information is there but probably may not have imported correctly. So I am providing the source USR file, could you please use this.

THanks,
Srini

D00-02_Sreemanthula_Srinivas-v3.USR