From: ext Subir Das [mailto:subir@RESEARCH.TELCORDIA.COM]
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 11:43
To: STDS-802-21@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802.21] Ad hoc telecons

Our  next higher layer requirements telecon is tomorrow.
Given that  there are lot of discussions going on  both in .21 mailing
list and mipshop mailing list regarding this subject,  it is important
that we  finish our requirements quickly. In fact, this the  good
time  for us to bring the requirements to IETF since mipshop WG is
discussing their new Charter. Just to remind the people that  we had
discussed the higher layer requirements in Orange County meeting
(21-05-0348-01-0000-Req_Higher_layer_IS.doc) and  for
further details pl. refer to the meeting minutes

Here is the agenda and telecon details:

Agenda:
-- IETF requirements -- 1:30 mins
-- How to proceed (e.g, Mipshop Charter) -- 30 mins

Date and Time:  October 11, 2005, 9 AM - 11 AM

# of Ports:  20

PIN:  1913

Dial-in number: 732-336-6000

Regards,

-Subir

Ajay Rajkumar wrote:

*
Hi everyone,

At the end of the just concluded Garden Grove session the working group approved a set of telecon for the next two months.

Here is the schedule of these telecons again. Please note that all times are from 9-11 am EST, which was acceptable to all and seems to be most suitable time for all time zones concerned.

*3GPP2 Liaison Package
-    September 28, 2005
-    October 6, 2005
-    October 13, 2005

*3GPP Requirements
-    October 4, 2005
-    October 20, 2005

*Higher Layer Requirements
-    October 11, 2005
-    October 25, 2005

*802.11 Requirements
-    November 3, 2005
-    November 10, 2005

*802.16 Requirements
-    October 27, 2005

Communication Model
-    October 18, 2005

The telecon bridge number and codes would be announced closer to the respective telecon dates.

Best Regards,
-ajay

Ajay Rajkumar
Chair, IEEE 802.21 WG

21-05-0xxx-00-0000-Higher_layer_Requirements_Information_Service 3G roaming.doc