Re: [802.21] 答复: The problem of media sense of 802.21

Dear Liang and All,

Just wanted to bring to your notice that IEEE 802, as per its Policies and Procedures, is extremely sensitive that there should not be any confidentiality and copyright notices on any communication, including email sent to the its members in a public way as well as its email reflector.

Please work with your IT department so that the notice at the end of this email or any such notice does not appear within the emails sent to the reflector.

Thanks and Best regards,

-ajay

Ajay Rajkumar
Chair, IEEE 802.21 WG

CHEN, LIANG -HCHBJ wrote:

Dear Richard,

Thanks for your immediate reference to the recent related works in 802.11 WG.  11k mainly focuses on the intra-handover decision within the 802.11 network.  In such kind of network, we can suppose AP are connected together by the same ISP, and the roaming STA shares the same IP address within same sub-network.  However, the problem is a little different in the heterogeneous scenario, which, besides the signal strength and others, requires the target network to establish the agreement with the home network.  So, I want to survey how 802.21 members formulate the emerging problem as well as their contributions.

Best regards,

Liang Chen

Tel: (8610) 65908111 ext 3054, Fax: (8610) 65908179

Hitachi(China) Research and Development Corp.

R.1701, Beijing Fortune Building, Chaoyang District,

Beijing, China, 100004.