802.21 Information Elements

When it comes to 802.21 Information Service, we have had quite a bit of discussion on different encoding schemes, access/query mechanisms, L2 vs L3, etc. However one aspect where we have had relatively less of a discussion is the Information Elements themselves.

Please find the attached document which lists the different IEs currently under consideration in 802.21. The doc makes no attempt to organize/encode these IEs in any particular way (schema etc.). The intent is to just focus on INFORMATION itself …

Please send in your comments and any other suggested IEs that may help from handover perspective.

We shall compile all received feedback and submit this as updated/consolidated list of IEs for next meeting.

Best Regards,

-Vivek

21-05-0000-00-0000-Information_Elements.doc