[802.21] ES/CS Requirements Teleconference for Jan 12th

Hello,

Here is telecon bridge info for Jan 12th 9am-11am EST telecon about L3
ES/CS requirements. I am enclosing a document with material that was
discussed so far and I also added the SAP information for relevant MIH
functionality. This is still in very draft status. We can use the
telecon to go over the doc and make changes. Additionally, we can iron
out the other issues related to multiple registrations and/or IS
registrations.

Regards,
Srini

US Phone Number: 972-894-6500

EU Phone Number: +358 7180 71870

Conference ID: 58245, PIN: 1621

Type of reservation: Single reservation: 12.1.2006

(GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) Number of participants: 20
Instructions language: English

21-06-04xx-00-0000-es-cs-hl-reqs.doc