RE: [802.21] Ad-hoc on ES/CS discussion

Hi Yoshi,

The intention of the primitive is not over MIH_SAP or LINK_SAP but only
for internal MIH use. I am okay to extend the ACK concept to req/resp.
It will be useful in certain scenarios. We can add the flag for ACK
request in the header. I would like to get other's opinion on the Opcode
part. I am personally okay with it and modifying the header.

Regards,
Srini