Comment Resolution Telecon

All:

The Comment Resolution telecon shall be held tomorrow.

The main aim of the telecon is to continue with comment resolution so that we can produce an updated draft in timely manner and go to Letter Ballot in March meeting:

Total 143 comments have been submitted so far in the Commentary database for March meeting:

- About 40 comments are Editorials:

Comments: 2,11,20,22,25,26,27,30,31,32,34,46,67,69,70,92,93,94,96,97,99,100,102,108,110,126,130,132,134,139,140,17,21,29,48,56,57

- Comments 7, 80, 1, 37, 116, 117, 59     have more associated text (new) and could require more discussion

- Duplicates and similar comments:  Comments: 108/109, 39/40 and few others

- Missing contributions:   Comments: 111, 113 and 141 are missing contributions 547 and 548

- Remaining 90 odd Comments probably need moderate discussion

(These are just observations and the actual amount of discussion in meeting/telecon could vary…)

A suggestion is to start tomorrow’s telecon with Comment Nos:  7, 80, 1, 37, 116 and 117 in that order:

A new draft may be produced later this week that has all above Editorial updates in anticipation for March meeting.

Resolution for all comments as usual shall be approved in Denver meeting and draft shall be updated accordingly.

If we can resolve all comments early on in the week in Denver meeting, we may be able to produce the updated draft before meeting

close and thus plan to go to LB at end of meeting.

Telecon Date and Time: Tuesday Feb 28, 2006, 9:00-11.00 AM EST
Phone: 916 356 2663, Bridge: 2,
Passcode: 1055774

Agenda:

- Ideas for Comment Resolution:

- Comment Resolution (start with comments: 7, 80, 1, 37, 116, 117, 59 in that order…)

Best Regards

-Vivek