Re: [802.21] IETF draft on problem statement

For someone reads the title and the first part of the draft, the
problem statement seems to be for:

1. "Media Independent Handover Signalling" and
2. "solutions for handover between heterogeneous wired and wireless
access systems"

These are very general problems. And in the view of most IETFers, these
two general problems fall squarely in the space of MIP and the solutions
(at IP level at least) are already out there for years and the only
thing that is still going on in IETF now is for enhancements to those
known solutions.

I think it is very important to tell the reader how the new problems
stated in this document are different from, or related to, the general
problems that have be covered/solved by MIP.

regards,
-Qiaobing