[Fwd: Re: [802SEC] Letter of Endorsement reminder]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Letter of Endorsement reminder
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 17:51:33 -0500
From: Paul Nikolich <paul.nikolich@ATT.NET>
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org

Tony,

Your memory is correct.  Both Chairs and Vice Chairs of Working Groups and
TAGs must submit endorsement letters to the EC Recording Secretary.  The
rationale being that a Vice Chair must be able to fully assume the duties
and responsiblities of the Chair in the event it becomes necessary for the
Vice Chair to replace the Chair.

Regards,

--Paul