Re: [802.3_100GEL] January 8 ad hoc - call for presentations

Gentle reminder.

From: Lusted, Kent C <kent.c.lusted@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 2, 2020 8:18 AM
To: STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_100GEL] January 8 ad hoc - call for presentations

Dear Colleagues,

This is a reminder that there is a P802.3ck TF ad hoc meeting scheduled for Wednesday, January 8, 2020  from 7-8am Pacific.  (NOTE:  JUST 1 HOUR)

If you would like to present in the ad hoc call, please send an email to me and Beth Kochuparambil (edonnay@xxxxxxxxx) indicating the presentation title, a brief description, and approximate presentation/discussion time before 5 pm Pacific on Monday January 6 and send us the presentation by 12noon Pacific on Tues, January 7.

Note that the meeting invite information was moved from the Task Force ad hoc webpage to the Task Force private area.  There are links to it from the ad hoc webpage.  If you do not have the user or password information to the 3ck Task Force private area, please reach out to me or Beth.  (The 802.3 Working group login info works for that page.)

Participants should be familiar with the IEEE patent policy (http://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/patcom/materials.html ), the participant policy (http://www.ieee802.org/devdocs.shtml), and the copyright policy (https://standards.ieee.org/ipr/index.html).  Please take the time to review this material in advance of the meeting and contact me with any questions or concerns.

Lastly, if an attendee’s name/affiliation is not obvious to the Task Force leadership on the call and the line is disrupting the call, I will mute it the first time and expel it from the call the second time.  (To update your name displayed in the meeting, follow these instructions https://help.webex.com/en-us/WBX24911/How-Do-I-Change-the-Host-Name-Displayed-in-a-Meeting)

Regards,

Kent

IEEE 802.3ck Vice-Chair