[802.3_100GEL] [802.3ck] 8 January 2020 ad hoc - proposed agenda. note 1 hour duration

Dear Colleagues,

The proposed agenda for the 8 January 2020 ad hoc is as follows:

 (NOTE THAT THE CALL IS ONE HOUR: 7-8AM PACIFIC)

The call information is located at: http://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/adhoc/index.html   The meeting invite information was moved from the Task Force ad hoc webpage to the Task Force private area recently.  There are links to it from the ad hoc webpage.  If you do not have the user or password information to the 3ck Task Force private area, please reach out to me or Beth.  (Note:  the 802.3 Working group login info works for that page.)

Participants should be familiar with the IEEE patent policy (http://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/patcom/materials.html ), the participant policy (http://www.ieee802.org/devdocs.shtml), and the copyright policy (https://standards.ieee.org/ipr/index.html).  Please take the time to review this material in advance of the meeting and contact me with any questions or concerns.

*Slides to be posted in Ad Hoc area as soon as possible.  http://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/adhoc/index.html

-Kent

IEEE P802.3ck Vice Chair