[802.3_100GEL] [802.3ck] D1.0 C2M proposed response consensus meeting - 13 January 8am Pacific

Dear Colleagues,

Please excuse the late notice of this meeting announcement.  There are a large number of comments against D1.0 Annex 120G (C2M), most of which relate either filling in the TBD values and supplementing/correcting current text. We don't have a lot of time per comment at the upcoming meeting and Task Force leadership is hoping that with some preparation we can close the C2M comments efficiently at the January interim meeting.

The goal of this conference call meeting is to align the proposed responses with the consensus that exists.

The meeting will be 8-10am Pacific on Monday, 13 January 2020.  The details are as follows:

Meeting number (access code): 598 352 014
Meeting password: 76aBhht@

https://intel.webex.com/intel/j.php?MTID=mccf8b994d94bc412d4c07c9591cd6016

Join by phone
Tap to call in from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-210-795-1110 US Toll
+1-866-662-9987 US Toll Free
Global call-in numbers  |  Toll-free calling restrictions

Join from a video system or application
Dial 598352014@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Need help? Go to http://help.webex.com