[802.3_100GEL] Minutes and Comment Reports Posted

Hello All and Happy Lunar New Year!

Thank you for a great face-to-face meeting in Geneva last week.  This email is to notify you that minutes and comment reports are posted to the website for your review.  Please notify myself or Kent if you have any corrections or modifications.  I look forward to seeing you all at the March Plenary for another productive meeting!

Minutes: http://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/20_01/minutes_3ck_0120_unapproved.pdf

Comment Reports: http://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/comments/index.html

For those of you who weren’t at the meeting, it was announced that I will be resuming my chair responsibilities as of this week.  My deepest gratitude to Kent Lusted and Shawn Nicholl for stepping in while I was away!

Cheers,

~Beth