Re: [802.3_100GEL] .3ck T. Interim, 3/18 - Proposed Agenda

Hello All –

As you prepare for tomorrow’s call, there are a couple additional references to presentations that I had missed.  Thank you Adee for pointing out the error.  See the modification in the agenda (particularly in the CR line item).

Remember the 6am PST start!

~Beth

Update for Wednesday’s (3/18) Telephonic Interim:

  • Approval of the Agenda
  • Approval of the January Minutes
  • IEEE Patent Policy reminder (see below for links)
  • IEEE Copyright reminder (see below for link)
  • IEEE Participation Requirements reminder (see below for link)
  • Ground Rules reminder
  • Task Force Status
  • Operations of Telephonic Interims
  • Chief Editor’s Report
  • Comment Resolution (numbers listed are the comment # we will address*)
    • Logic
      • FEC negotiation: #48, 56
      • slavick_3ck_01_0320
      • FEC Enable: #21
    • 120F: C2C Ref. RX
      • sun_3ck_01_0320, ghiasi_3ck_02_0320, healey_3ck_01a_0320
      • Channel/COM: #157, 69, 132, 158
      • Channel/Nb: #16, 133, 147
      • Channel/Bmax: #17, 134, 159
      • Channel/COM: #146, 135
      • RX Characteristics: #78, 156
    • 163 KR
      • COM TBD: #67, 155
    • 120G: C2M General
      • Host Input: #108, 10063, 124
      • Module Input: #107, 110
    • 162: CR general
      • ran_3ck_adhoc_01_031120 (summary slide)
      • TX Characteristics: #62, 63, 74
      • ran_3ck_04_0320
      • TX Characteristics: 57
      • ghiasi_3ck_03_0320 (slide 6)
      • TX Characteristics: 130
    • CC: Max_wait_timer
      • Timer TBD: #18

I cannot stress this enough, preparation is NECESSARY for these calls!!

  • Questions on presentations will only be for clarification and will be cut off at the given time
  • We have no time to craft solutions or word-smith on the call – send that feedback ahead of time
  • Discussions will be brief and decisive
  • The time window to express opposition to consensus will go by quickly

Please be familiar with IEEE policies prior to the call:

IEEE patent policy - http://www.ieee802.org/3/patent.html  and  http://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/patcom/materials.html

Participant policy - http://www.ieee802.org/devdocs.shtml

Copyright policy - https://standards.ieee.org/ipr/index.html