[802.3_100GEL] Comment 157 - Request to Reconsider

Dear Colleagues –

Adee has requested that we reconsider comment #157 in our next call (see below).  We did a decisive a straw poll to close this comment on the 3/18 interim to close the comment.

Given that we already spent time on the previous call discussing this topic, I would expect to see further discussion via the reflector towards a different outcome in order to necessitate using our precious meeting time to re-open.  Does anyone else have study or opinion they would like to discuss on this topic?  Please do so via the reflector…

~Beth

For your reference:

Comment #157

Comment

Tr TBD

Suggested Remedy

Change it to Tr =6.5 ps, which is consistent with CEI-112G-PAM4-MR

Closed Response

ACCEPT IN PRINCIPLE.

Based on the result of straw poll #4 implement the suggested remedy.

Straw poll #4:

I support closing comment #157 with the suggested remedy.

Yes: 18

No: 13