[802.3_100GEL] 3ck T. Interim, 4/8 - Proposed Agenda

Hello Everyone – Happy Monday!

I hope this email finds you well.  Here is the proposed agenda for Wednesday’s call.

Please take note that we’re addressing our final Big ticket item to close this comment cycle.  We’ll be focusing VEC discussion to  TP1a for this meeting.  We need to make decisions in this area of the draft to move our group forward.

Proposed Agenda:

  • Approval of the Agenda
  • IEEE Patent Policy reminder (see below for links)
  • IEEE Copyright reminder (see below for link)
  • IEEE Participation Requirements reminder (see below for link)
  • Ground Rules and operations reminder
  • Next Steps for 3ck
  • Comment Resolution (numbers listed are the comment # we will address*)
    • TP1a Eye Opening Criteria **
      • ghiasi_3ck_01_0320 (TP1a VEC, ESMW, CTF only)
      • TP1a VEC value: #96, 11, 154
      • Optimization parameter: #10066
      • TP1a ESMW value: #95
      • Capture method: #137
    • C2M Misc.
      • Dp/Mp: #10165, 10166
      • RR CTF range: #114, 10157 (refer to earlier presentation - ghiasi_3ck_01_0320)
      • RR CTF step size: #10143
      • COM: #72 (refer to sun_3ck_01a_0120 - slides 29&30)
      • IL: #71
      • BER: #92
      • Jitter profile: #108, 107
      • Loss value: #110
      • ghiasi_03 (CMRL, RLCD only – slides 5&10?)
      • CMRL: #127, 126
      • RLCD: #119, 125, 124
      • Jitter wording: #10063

*Please note that we may not get through this entire list of the comments.  If time runs out, Matt, Kent, and I will adjust future meeting agendas.

**Comments are subject to tabling if consensus is not reached.

Cheers,

Beth

Please be familiar with IEEE policies prior to the call:

IEEE patent policy -  http://www.ieee802.org/3/patent.html  and  http://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/patcom/materials.html

Participant policy - http://www.ieee802.org/devdocs.shtml

Copyright policy - https://standards.ieee.org/ipr/index.html