[802.3_100GEL] Announcing Continued Telephonic Interims for April/May

Esteemed Colleagues –

Given agreement on last week’s call to extend our Telephonic Interim series, I am officially announcing 3 more Telephonic Interims.  The agenda for each meeting will be focused on closing comments to Draft 1.1 in hopes of generating Draft 1.2 at the end of the series.

Telephonic Interims:

April 8th – 7-9am   (previously announced)

***please use this week “off” for offline consensus building on remaining comments***

April 22nd – 7-10am

April 29th – 7-10am

May 6th – 7-10am

The calendar invites will be emailed shortly.  Please contact me if you do not receive the invites.

Logistics, agendas, and reports will continue to be posted in the March webpage.  There will NOT be a call for presentations as these meetings extend the Draft 1.1 comment resolution cycle.  However, please contact Kent and I, if you have further information AND consensus with colleagues that would be helpful in closing the remaining comments… Such data would be considered as a late presentation and handled as such, but could be invaluable in this condensed meeting time.

Cheers!

~Beth