[802.3_100GEL] 3ck T. Interim, 4/8 - Posted Minutes and Closed Comments

We closed another of our big ticket items today… A special thanks to Kent and others for helping drive the consensus building effort.  We have more work to go, but having a stake in the ground is a significant step!

As promised, the minutes and closed comment report are now posted.  (my apologies on my delay today)

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/20_03/minutes_3ck_05_0320_unapproved.pdf

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/20_03/closedcomments_3ck_05_0320.pdf

Lastly, today marks the end of the originally announced series, we have next week open for offline discussion.  Matt has provided a report of all closed comments to date (together in a single report) in the comments webpage (see: http://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/comments/index.html).

Cheers!

~Beth

Comments closed during the 8/1meeting:

    • Reopened #130